The highly specialised field of Clinical Negligence and all other aspects of Medical Law are amongst the cases undertaken by our Lawyers. We deal with both Defendant and Claimant work. Our team recognises the need for sensitivity and realism in cases relating to Clinical Negligence, whether we are representing clinicians or the parents of a brain damaged child or any other injured party. We also advise and represent doctors in Disciplinary Proceedings.
Our team of Lawyers have the ability of reaching settlements whilst negotiating and also have extensive experience appearing before all Courts. The team undertakes cases where the issue of quantum involves considerable legal or factual complexity. A caring service is necessary in such cases and our Lawyers have this attribute.
Our Lawyers undertake cases of all levels of seriousness, including:
- Birth injury cases
- Paediatric cases
- Brain damage claims
- Fatal injuries
- Delay in the diagnosis of illness or failure to diagnose illness
- Negligently carried out spinal and orthopaedic surgery
- Failed plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Failed sterilisation
- Inappropriate drug therapy
- Inappropriate dental & associated treatment
- Gynaecological errors in surgery