Our firm has vast experience in all areas of Probate, Inheritance and Trust matters. The Lawyers at our firm specialise in resolving inheritance related problems, including the most complex cases such as the Domicile of the deceased.
All Lawyers at our firm are able to advise and represent clients in and out of Court, and undertake cases of all levels of seriousness, including:
- Drafting wills and rectification of wills
- Administration of the estates of the deceased persons
- Contentious and non-contentious probate matters
- Inheritance claims
- Interpretation of wills including the administration and distribution of assets
- Actions by and against personal representatives
- Removal of personal representatives
- Undue influence claims (especially those involving the elderly and vulnerable)
- Mental Capacity
- Professional negligence claims involving wills and estates
- Proprietary estoppel and constructive trust claims
The disputes in this area of law are difficult; however our Lawyers pride themselves in offering practical solutions to the most complex situations. The Lawyers at our firm have been selected for their ability to deal diplomatically with both clients and opposition alike. They regularly advise and represent clients in sensitive matters, where the details and the names of the parties must remain confidential.