The Lawyers at our firm are individually trained to offer quality advisory, drafting, and advocacy services, in both contentious and non contentious areas of Intellectual Property Law. Our firm covers the whole range of Intellectual Property Law, in both domestic and international context, as this area of law is of vital importance to all our commercial clients.
Our Lawyers have also worked with Lawyers in other jurisdictions, to ensure that our client’s needs are fulfilled, as promptly as possible and to the highest standard. Our Lawyers have the ability of reaching settlements whilst negotiating and also have extensive experience appearing before all Courts. In addition to the extensive expertise in civil actions, our Lawyers specialise in criminal enforcement of Intellectual Property rights.
The range of work undertaken includes:
- Design right infringement (registered and unregistered)
- Opposition to registration
- Database rights
- Copyright and related rights
- Trademark infringement and passing off
- Unfair competition and restraint of trade
- Domain names
- Performing rights
- Rights of privacy
- Data protection and generally confidential information
- Contractual matters relating to Intellectual Property
Our Lawyers also undertake Intellectual risk assessment and advice on proposed new ventures and protection of Intellectual Property rights. They also register trademarks and designs.