The Lawyers at our firm have extensive experience in advising and representing clients in contentious and non contentious areas of Corporate and Commercial Law, either in or out of Court. Our firm delivers an outstanding service to all our clients wherever they are in the world and they successfully deliver on their strategic cross-border and domestic transactions.
As a trusted firm we deliver clear and concise legal advice and provide solutions to problems of the complex corporate world. We have a very strong reputation in this field and our work ranges from starting up businesses to growing and well established international Companies. Our strong litigation team has invaluable experience in company disputes both in Cyprus and overseas, as they have appeared in many high profile and significant transactions.
We are proud of our commitment to our clients and our expertise in all areas of Corporate and Commercial law. All Lawyers at our firm are able to draft documents, advice and represent clients in and out of Court; they undertake basic, as well as complex cases, including:
- Drafting Articles of Associations
- Drafting Memorandum
- Mergers and acquisitions (our team covers the full range of mergers and acquisition work)
- Corporate reconstruction
- Shareholders agreements
- Matters relating to share capital, including the issue, allotment and transfer of shares
- Reductions of capital, purchase of shares and financial assistance of shares
- Shareholder disputes
- Directors’ duties and powers
- Liability of directors to third parties
- Director’s disqualification
- Issues involving other officers’ duties and powers, including claims for breach of fiduciary duty and conflicts of interest
- Procedural matters relating to companies, such as meetings and resolutions
- Debt and equity issues
- General meetings and resolution minutes
- Corporate Contracts
E. Flourenzou & Co LLC additionally provides Corporate and regulatory services, as well as Corporate Secretarial support services.